BPBO 2017 Annual General Meeting
Saturday, April 21, 2017
Greystone Retreat Centre – 504780 Grey Road 1, Georgian Bluffs, Ontario
8:30 AM – meet at Greystone Retreat Centre, Georgian Bluffs in preparation for spring birding excursion on the Greystone Retreat Centre trails.
10:00 AM (Coffee and refreshments)
10:30 – 11:30 AGM:
- Welcome and Call to Order
- Acceptance of the 2018 AGM Agenda
- Acceptance of the Minutes from the 2017 AGM
- BPBO Annual Report
- Report from the Station Scientist
- Fundraising Report
- Site Manager’s Report
- BPBO Treasurer’s Report and acceptance of the 2017 financial statement
- Election or acclamation of Officers or Directors
- Board Members standing for another term: Cavan Harpur, Greg Mitchell, Beth Anne Currie, Ted Cheskey, Bernie Range, Mary Houston, Elizabeth Thorn.
- Election or acclamation of existing or additional Board Members.
- Other Business
11:30: The annual Steinacher Bird Quiz
12:00: Lunch (by donation)
12:30 Feature Presentation: Oneness with Nature and our Responsibility by Miptoon, Naturalist, Elder of the Chippewas of Nawash First Nation and former BPBO Board member